銀色暗號 | Silver Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

銀色暗號 | Silver Code

永遠愛KinKi Kids! KinKi Kids Forever!!

首页Latest images注册登录

金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series

向下 
作者留言
小可樂
BOSS
BOSS
小可樂

金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Empty
帖子主题: 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series   金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Empty19/3/2010, 02:27

【剧 名】仍想结婚的女人(还想结婚的女人)
【导 演】金东善 金民植 《贤内助女王》
【编 剧】金仁英 《太阳的女子》
【演 员】朴真熙 金范 李弼模 严智媛 王光娜 崔哲浩

剧情简介

34岁的女主人公李申英(朴真熙 饰)和他的两位同龄闺蜜对于生活,工作和爱情的不同态度和感悟。

李申英是为热血的广播社记者,突然遭遇男友的背叛,事业也一直处于瓶颈期。不甘心的她发誓一定

要找到个 称心如意的好男人,事业上也要有所成就,在一次校园采访中,她以妨碍采访为由,弄断了

素有音乐天才 之称的24岁美男大学生夏民载(金范饰)的琴弦,从此人生轨迹开始发生了改变……

接挡hero《英雄》,2004年《想结婚的女人》续篇。 MBC新的星期三、四电视剧《仍想结婚的女人》20日将播放首集内容,剧中讲述主演金范与年长女朴真熙的爱情故事。

14日下午2时在首尔广津洞举行的制作发表会上金范表示:和年纪尚小的我一起出演电视剧,真熙姐表现得很认真,因此我像她一样努力。在剧中,姐姐演的是和比自己小十岁的男子谈恋爱的女人,我们饰演情侣有点难,不过幸好姐姐很照顾我。

《仍想结婚的女人》作为2004年人气电视剧《想结婚的女人》后续之作,是《贤内助女王》的金民植PD与《想结婚的女人》作家金仁英的合作作品。

剧中讲述朴真熙、殷志源、王光娜三位Gold Miss(金色小姐)的工作及爱情故事,而李必模、金范、崔哲浩将担任男主人公。 

分集简介第1集 34岁的记者李胜英在得到与自己认识3个月的男友的求婚正向后辈炫耀,一场火灾发生,李胜英赶到时,却发现刚刚向自己求婚的男子与一年轻女子被困楼上。幕后 金范在剧中饰演的角色是喜欢比自己大12岁的新闻记者李新英(朴真熙 饰);《还想结婚的女人》预计接档MBC《HERO》;演员朴真熙,时隔三年回归室内剧场;演员崔哲浩加盟mbc新剧仍想结婚的女人。

《至今还想结婚的女人》脚本演练 朴珍熙参演

为了继mbc水木连续剧《hero》之后上演的连续剧《至今还想结婚的女人》的第一次脚本演练,该剧的演员们齐聚一堂。

将于2010年1月中旬开播的连续剧《至今还想结婚的女人》,讲述着三位34岁的女性渴望爱情而学习人生的故事。

当天的脚本演练由该剧的女一号朴珍熙以及王斌娜(音译)、严智苑、金范、李毕模(音译)、崔哲浩等主要演员参加,在和谐的气氛当中进行了第一次脚本演练。

电视剧《至今还想结婚的女人》的导演金敏植表示,“希望第一次脚本演练的这种欢乐气氛一直持续到关机仪式”。

继mbc水木连续剧《hero》之后上演的连续剧《至今还想结婚的女人》,将于2010年1月中旬开播。

花絮

朴正熙、金范上演姐弟恋

韩国女星朴正熙和因韩版《流星花园》(韩国版 日本版 台湾版)大受瞩目的金范,在新剧《还想结婚的女人》中,扮演一对情侣。

在MBC最新的水木连续剧《还想结婚的女人》中,朴正熙扮演的是一个电视台记者,为了扫除节目里的盗窃组织,变身一个女大学生。因此邂逅了经营学系的学生金范,两人更逐渐成为一对情侣,开始和盗窃组织对抗。

朴正熙1978年出生,但金范却出生于1989年,两人年龄相差巨大,因此朴正熙表示:“我会努力不要在金范面前显得太老,而是真的像个女大学生。”

《还想结婚的女人》是《想结婚的女人》的续集,上一部中主人公朴正熙有了关于爱情、婚姻、工作的领悟。于是第二部中剧组给她安排英俊小生金范当小男友、本剧将接档李俊基的《HERO》,于20日开始播出。

朴真熙打扮年轻时尚配金范

演员朴真熙回归电视剧带来MBC新作《还想结婚的女人》,在剧中她的对手是实际年龄比自己小11岁的金范,于是朴真熙为新剧打扮得非常年轻时尚,来配衬金范的年轻帅气。

MBC正在拍摄新水木剧《还想结婚的女人》,请来朴真熙和金范主演,朴真熙对于搭档自己的是年轻11年的金范,她说到:“开拍前我就想着金范是一位年轻的朋友那样,但真正拍戏的时候,他作为男朋友照顾我、安慰我的样子,真的感觉到温柔男人的魅力。”朴真熙说到该剧的角色:“这部剧围绕30岁单身女人的生活和思想,剧中的欢笑和泪水都很多,讲述年纪越大在爱情面前越害羞的这么一个人。”剧组从开拍开始就马不停蹄通宵赶工,对于温度在零下的晚上还坚持拍摄,朴真熙说:“真是冷到连脚趾都没知觉了,我曾经说过再也不在冬天拍戏,结果今年又要在那么冷的天工作。希望大家多多支持。”

上年MBC出了“剩男”题材的《无法结婚的男人》由池珍熙主演,收视不过不失,但还是惹起了不少观众关注。今年MBC则推出“剩女”题材剧《还想结婚的女人》,会引起如何的反响十分让人期待。

人物简介

李申英 (朴真熙 饰)
人生为什么总是给我出这么艰难的作业呢,我到这个年纪还是徘徊不定,给我眼霜擦擦吧。

她是UBN电视台记者,也是电视台名誉退职人选第一位。未婚,没有恋人,但性格很积极开朗。和大学时期第一次联谊中相识、10年后因采访重逢的男人发展到结婚前一步,但因为华盛顿研修而分手,结束2年研修回来后接到了他的请柬。经历几次失败的恋爱后决心不考虑结婚,投身到工作中。和经常去接受治疗的韩方医院的医生产生了微妙的恋爱感情,但错误理解了他送来的巧克力意思,最后导致还没开始就莫名其妙地结束。就在她认为她的人生不会再有爱情而绝望的瞬间,那个男人出现在了她的面前。她喜欢他的全部,和他的相处像是她人生最初的恋爱,也像是她人生最后一场热烈燃烧的爱情。可是那个男人,比她小十岁,到底要不要开始这艰难的爱情之路呢......
金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 86d5bac2b3a83d280ff4774f

郑多情(严智苑 饰) 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 4651a7120d4b2cfdc2fd7848

我很优秀,我要找到能配得上我的优秀男人。

韩英同时翻译,在别人看来是兼备了知性和美貌的完美女人。她很适合名牌,也很在意别人的视线。没有多少恋爱经验,也不善于解读男人心理。她是喜欢纯真、多金、帅气男人的俗人。她在困难的环境中认真努力最终实现了梦想,自认为要得到报偿,所以觉得自己要遇到优秀的男人。立下今年内要结婚的目标,等待身高修长、样貌出色、年收入过亿、性格好、没有多少恋爱经验、只爱我一个的单身男人。她积极安排相亲日程,为宣传自己还拍摄了TV CF,但却被东南亚讲师们开设的荒唐电话英语班广告诈骗。她终于遇到看似完美的韩医师,成功结婚。虽然终于得偿所愿,但人生并不会就此一帆风顺,她面临了结婚前根本没有预想到的地雷阵.....

金傅琦(王光娜 饰) 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 0db52fada456993a4a36d64a

我的特长是钓男人,等到厌倦了就放生。世界很大,男人很多,而我很珍贵。

人气西餐厅顾问,指导新开店或重新装修的西餐厅的所有(菜单、装修、餐桌摆设、红酒、服务教育等等),兼任派对筹划。她拥有火热直爽的性格,很会消化显眼的时装,自我感觉良好。是婚姻破灭的同时重新认识了人生的快乐康乐女,很关心有机农作物和正确的食物,熟知身体和米饭有多珍贵。她有超水准的武术实力,不到危机时刻绝不轻易显露。用结婚资金买了块地,之后去了瑞士的宾馆学校留学。5年后回来,发现她的地价格飙升,而作为最高人气顾问,接手的西餐厅个个都创出了佳绩。

夏民载(金范 饰) 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 027a45b59a50fafd37d3ca4b

让我成为你青春最后一个男人! 爱你到死去的那一天。

名牌大学经营学科学生,自由乐队界的天才音乐人,颇具魅力的坏男人,大学街有名的作曲家。他在父母感情不和的家庭长大,相比实际年龄更像大人更懂事。他嘲讽爱情,不轻易显露自己的感情,不相信恋爱,玩弄并伤害女人的心,却从不曾觉得愧疚。在学校采访的申英以妨碍采访为由剪断了他的吉他线,之后在特别授课时再次遇到申英,他们彼此看不顺眼,展开了紧张的神经战。经过几个星期的特别授课,他偶尔会觉得申英可爱,但选择忽视自己的感情。和申英相亲的坂锡因为没有联系自己的申英受到了伤害,这使他产生了嫉妒和竞争心,但仍然不承认自己的感情,故意打赌说“我来追那个女人试试”。追求李申英时,在连自己都没发觉的情况下真心爱上了年长十岁的她,之后向她告白心意。

尹翔宇(李弼模 饰) 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Cdfe728127b1f6ebbd3e1e54

怎么会爱上年长8岁的有夫之妇...我真是遭到了天谴,无论如何都无法停止我的心意。

航空公司副机长。是差点和李申英结婚的前男友,被公司内部票选为最适合制服的帅气男人。大学时期在第一次联谊中遇见申英并喜欢上她,10年后因采访任务再次遇到申英,陷入爱情并认为她是他的姻缘,但被坚持要去研修的申英伤害,而后残忍对待申英。虽然和别的女人定下了婚期,但临时弃婚,在已经取消婚礼的情况下,故意给申英发出了请柬,希望她来参加婚礼并得知婚礼取消的消息,他仍然等待她的联系。他卖掉原本预定的婚房,他的目标是重新获得申英的心,不明白自己怎么会被别人夺去了心。最近变得想分享她的苦恼...

罗磐石(崔哲浩 饰) 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series A1ad16fa7cfcc9a458ee9052

我有心找真正的人生伴侣,但女人们关注的总是我的年收入。女人就只有两种,或俗气或不漂亮…

他是正直且有明确处事风格的清静男人。他是在韩国最高韩方医院上班的帅哥韩医师,是外貌。学历、能力都出众的一等一新郎人选,但他太过正直和纯粹,因而对恋爱不太在行。他认为如果是和自己灵魂相通的女人,年上女或离婚女都没有关系,是拥有开放思想的人。他挽救了问题男孩敏在,很自豪被敏在叫做良师益友,是想帮助别人的善良韩医师。和李申英相亲后很期待她的联络,但一直没有联络的申英令他受到了伤害,伤心难过一阵子之后遇到了美貌的同时翻译,继而向她求婚… 后来得知她是申英的朋友而觉得尴尬。他想实现长久以来对婚姻的梦想和理想,但却陷入了婚姻破灭的危机…
返回页首 向下
小可樂
BOSS
BOSS
小可樂

帖子主题: 回复: 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series   金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Empty19/3/2010, 02:31

【Name】 drama still want to marry a woman (would like to marry a woman)

【Director】 Kim Dong-Shin Kim Min-sik, "Yin inner helper Queen"

Writers】 【Kim English, "the sun's woman"

【Cast】 Park Jin-Hee Kim Bum Bi Yan Zhi Yuan Wang Guangna Choi Chul-ho mode

Plot Overview

34-year-old heroine, Lee Shin (Park Jin-hee) and his two peers Gui honey for the life, work and love the different attitudes and insights.
Lee Shin Young is the blood of the broadcasting service journalists, suddenly confronted with her boyfriend's betrayal, the business has been in the bottleneck period. Can not be reconciled, she vowed
Desirable to find a good man, must have some career success, in a campus interview, she to inhibit the grounds that by cutting the
Musical genius known as known as 24-year-old university student Fumio XIA Min-jae (Kim Bum decorated) and strings, from the beginning of life trajectory has changed ... ...
Then blocked hero "Hero", 2004 "If you want to marry a woman" sequel. The new MBC Wednesday, four TV series, "still want to marry a woman" on the 20th will play in the first set of content, the play starring Kim Bum and older women about the Park Jin-hee's love story.
At 14:00 on the 14th hole in Seoul Gwangjin at the press conference announcing the production of Kim Bum, said: and the young are still small, with me starred in TV series, the performance of real-hee sister very seriously, so I like her work. In the play, sister played, and the smaller year-old man than they love women, we are playing the couple a bit difficult, but fortunately his sister very much care of me.
"Still want to marry a woman" as the popular 2004 television series "want to get married woman" shall be the follow-up is the "Yin inner helper Queen" Kim Min-sik PD and the "want to get married woman" Kim English of the co-author works.
Park Jin-hee about the play, Yin Zhi-yuan, Wang Guangna 3 Gold Miss (Miss Jin Se) in work and love story, but Lee must die, Kim Bum, Choi Chul-ho, will serve as the male hero.
Introduction to a set of sub-set of 34-year-old journalist Li Sheng and Britain to be with their own understanding of 3-month forward younger generation to show off her boyfriend's marriage proposal, a fire broke out, Li Sheng, when the British arrived, they found just the man to their own courtship with a young woman was trapped upstairs. Kim Bum behind the scenes role in the drama played like the big 12-year-old than he is a journalist Li Ying (Park Jin-hee); "want to marry a woman" is expected to take file MBC "HERO"; actress Park Jin-hee, after a lapse of three years, return to indoor theater ; actress Choi Chul-ho to join mbc new pieces still want to get married woman.
"So far a woman would like to get married" script exercises Park Jin-hee participating
Following the mbc drama Mizuki in order to "hero" after the staged series "want to marry a woman so far," the first script that exercises the play's actors get together.
Will be held in mid-January 2010 launch of the series "want to marry a woman so far," about the three 34-year-old woman eager to learn about life and love story.
Exercise from the day's script the play Nvyi Hao and Wang Bin, Park Jin-hee Na (transliteration), Yan Zhi Yuan, Kim Bum, Lee Bi-mode (transliteration), Choi Chul-ho and other major actors to participate in a harmonious atmosphere, which conducted its first exercise script.
TV series "So far a woman would like to get married," director Kim Min-sik, said, "hope that the first script to the exercise of such joy to shut down the ceremony continued."
Following the mbc Mizuki series "hero" after the staged series "want to marry a woman so far" will be launch in mid-January 2010.

Snapshots

Park Chung Hee, Kim Bum staged Jie Dilian
South Korean actress Park Chung Hee and the result of Korean version of "Meteor Garden" (Korean version Japanese version of Taiwan Version) greatly attention Kim Bum, in the drama "want to marry a woman", the play a couple.
The latest Mizuki in MBC series "want to marry a woman", the Park Chung-hee to play is a television reporter, in order to eliminate the theft of other shows, in organization, Bianshen a female university students. Thus encounter the Department of Business student Kim Bum, the two men had become a couple, the beginning and the organization against theft.
Park Chung-hee was born in 1978, but Kim Bum was born in 1989, a huge age gap, so Park Chung-hee, said: "I will try not to look too old Kim Bum before, but really like a female college student."
"Want to marry a woman" is "a woman want to get married," the sequel, the hero on a Park Chung-hee had about love, marriage, work, insight. Second part of the crew then arranged for her handsome young male Kim Bum as young boyfriend, the movie will then file Lee Jun-ki's "HERO", at 20, began airing.
Park Jin-Hee Kim Bum dressed up with the young and trendy
Actress Park Jin-hee return to the new MBC drama has brought to "want to marry a woman" in the play of her opponent is smaller than their actual age of 11-year-old Kim Bum, Park Jin-hee so dress for the very young and trendy new pieces to costume Kim Bum young handsome.
Mizuki is shooting the new MBC drama "want to get married woman", invited starring Park Jin-hee and Kim Bum, Park Jin-hee to his young partner of 11 years Kim Bum, she said: "I think Kim Bum before shooting was a as a young friend, but the real time of filming, he, as her boyfriend to take care of me, like my comfort, really feel the gentle man's charm. "Park Jin-hee said the role of the play:" This drama surrounding the 30-year-old single a woman's life and thought, the drama, laughter and tears are all a lot of talk about the older the more shy in the face of love such a person. "crew from filming the start non-stop overnight rush job, for temperatures below zero at night also insisted that capture, Park Jin-hee , said: "It's cool to toe with no perception, and I never once said that filming in the winter is not a result, this year, but also in such a cold day. I hope Members can support."
MBC last year out of the "left Man" theme "can not marry a man" by Ji Jin-hee starred ratings, but not lose, but still aroused a lot of viewers attention. MBC were offered this year, "left women" drama "would like to get married woman", would cause great repercussions on how people look forward to.

Profiles

Li Shin (Park Jin-hee)

Why does life always give me such a hard job then, I went to this age is still lingering uncertainty, give me wipe eye cream bar.
UBN TV reporter that she was also a former candidate for honorary television first. Unmarried, no lover, but her character is very positive cheerful. And college for the first time met in friendship, 10 years after the reunion because of an interview developed into a man before marriage, a step, but because of Washington's training and breaking up, ending two years of training came back he received invitations. After going through several failed love determined not to consider marriage, plunge into the work. And often go to South Korea for treatment doctors had a subtle feeling of love, but he misunderstood the meaning of chocolate sent the final result has not yet begun on the baffling conclusion. As she thought her love life, there will be no moment of despair, the man appeared in front of her. She likes all his, and his live like the first love of her life, but also the last race of her life like a warm burning love. But the man, than her little old, in the end whether or not to start this difficult road of love it ......
Zheng passionate (Yan Zhi Yuan decoration)
I'm good, I would like to find a man worthy of my best.
Han also translation, others appear to be both intellectual and beauty of the perfect woman. She was very suitable for brand-name, is also very concerned about other people's attention. Little love experience, not good at reading a man psychologically. She is like the pure, multi-gold, handsome men lay. She was in a difficult environment in serious efforts to finally realize the dream, since that should be rewarded, it felt good to be encountered by man. Set a goal to get married this year, waiting for tall slender, good appearance, the annual income Guoyi, character is good, there is little love experience, only love I am a single man. She is very active organization deeply attached to each schedule, in order to promote their own also filmed TV CF, but was set up in Southeast Asia, the lecturers absurd Telephone English classes advertising fraud. Looks like she finally met the perfect Oriental medicine, successful marriage. Although finally got what they wanted, but it will not be smooth sailing in life, and she has faced before marriage did not envision a minefield .....
Jin Fu Qi (Wang Guangna decoration)
I specialize in fishing for men, tired of waiting on the Letting Them Go. The world's great men a lot, and I am precious.
Popular restaurant consultant, to guide the new shop or refurbishing all of the West restaurant (menu, decoration, table decorations, wine, services, education, etc.), he served as party planning. She has a fiery personality straightforward, it will digest prominent fashion feel good about themselves. Burst of marriage, while a new sense of life's happiness and recreational female, very concerned about the right of organic crops and food, familiar with the body and how precious rice. She has super-strength level of martial arts, less than a crisis, could not be easily revealed. With the wedding money to buy a piece of land, then went to the Swiss hotel school students. 5 years back, found her land prices soared, while the highest popularity as a consultant, took over the restaurant all of them have created a success.
XIA Min-jae (Kim Bum decoration)
Let me be your last one young man! Love you to die that day.
Business Administration students in elite universities, free band music industry talent, quite attractive bad man, University Street, a famous composer. His parents grew up in the feelings of family discord than the actual age is more like an adult is more sensible. He disdains love, not easily reveal their feelings, do not believe in love, play and hurt a woman's heart, have never felt guilty. Shin interviewed in the school grounds in order to inhibit cut his guitar lines, special teach again after the encounter Shin Young, who dislike each other to start a tense battle of nerves. After several weeks of special instruction, he occasionally felt Shin Young-cute, but chose to ignore their own feelings. And Shin Osaka deeply attached to each of the tin because there is no link with one's Shin Young was hurt, which made him have become jealous and competitive heart, but still does not recognize their own feelings, deliberately bet said, "I try to chase the woman." When the pursuit of Lee Shin Young, at the company where his notice that he really fell in love with her older years old, after confession to her mind.
Yin Xiangyu (Bi mold decoration)
How can fall in love with older 8-year-old married women ... I really was a curse, in any case can not stop my mind.
Air Vice-captain. Is a handicap and Li Shin Young-married ex-boyfriend, has been voted as the most suitable company uniform of handsome men. In the first college friendship and love in Shin met her, 10 years later, again facing the task because of an interview Shin, into love and that she was his marriage, but was insisted on going training of the Shin injury, and then cruel treatment of Shin. Although other women set a wedding date, but the temporary abandoned marriage, in the case of the wedding has been canceled, deliberately Shin issued invitations to attend the wedding and hope that she learned the news of the wedding cancellation, he was still waiting for her contact . He was originally scheduled to sell the marriage room, his goal is to re-access to Shin's heart, do not understand how his people would be killed and the heart. Has recently become would like to share her distress ...
Romanian rock (Choi Chul-ho decorated)
I am determined to find a real life partner, but women are always concerned about my annual income. Only two kinds of women, or tacky or not ... pretty
He is honest and clear style of doing things quiet man. He is the highest in South Korea South Korea South Korea handsome guy working at the hospital's doctors, is the appearance. Qualifications, capabilities are superior first-class candidates for a groom, but he was too honest and pure, and thus do not love the line. In his view and his own soul, if it is interlinked woman, divorced women or women on a year does not matter is to have open-minded people. He saved the boy-min problem, I am proud to have been called a mentor-min, is trying to help other people's kindness Oriental medicine. Shin and Lee, after meeting a prospective mate is looking forward to her contacts, but has not been in touch Shin made him hurt, sad after a while, while experiencing a beautiful translation, and then to propose to her ... was later learned that she was a friend of Shin Young find it embarrassing. He wanted to achieve the long-standing dream and ideal of marriage, but the crisis burst into the marriage ...
返回页首 向下
小可樂
BOSS
BOSS
小可樂

帖子主题: 回复: 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series   金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Empty19/3/2010, 02:33

照片的話,我會儘快上傳的~~~

I will upload photos as soon as possible ~ ~
返回页首 向下
小可樂
BOSS
BOSS
小可樂

帖子主题: 回复: 金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series   金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Empty20/3/2010, 08:36

金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series D12b1607f50951f169d7906d97151fd6金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 022e23a48699394c7db4b10a5d26734a金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 0cb2f7f067f71305c923e52e3e2b7382金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 74b813608f063e2b9d43adaffd26ef6a金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series D6e308a50811919bf8b638cbfb8ed530金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 0d38f99348882bbbfdf140dccf58aa82金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 927ce1bbb302b8315fec9313453060be金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series 1fdc6d8f482077bbac26be1a8ac75bd1金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series Ba2230fd09a14f6655ad296b66d148f0金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series C4b96563ca6d0927ec8bf6c1d444ff94
返回页首 向下

金範的新劇/Kim Bum's new TV series
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
銀色暗號 | Silver Code :: 告诉我 | Tell Me :: Hey 大家好吗? | Hey Minna Genki Kai?-
转跳到: