銀色暗號 | Silver Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

銀色暗號 | Silver Code

永遠愛KinKi Kids! KinKi Kids Forever!!

首页Latest images注册登录

Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD)

向下 
3 posters
作者留言
Yuuri_Funkasy
小神降生|little angel
小神降生|little angel
Yuuri_Funkasy

Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Empty
帖子主题: Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD)   Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Empty11/3/2010, 04:07

Hi everyone ! As you may have noticed, I'm the so-called Yuuri and I'm here because ... *druuuuuuumssss* (or *Taiiiiiikooooo*) ... I love .... MR. CHILDREN !!! \o/

Eh ? We're in a KinKi forum ? really ? ... maaa nee ... I'll have to deal with it I guess. Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_biggrin

Since we are in a 'BILINGUAL' KinKi forum, maybe I should introduce myself. (just a few words, I swear ! Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_biggrin )

Oh maybe you realized Yuuri is a japanese name (yeah yeah ... it is. But Yuri is more Russian ! ... Why am I talking about that ? -_-') and you might be thinking : "This is a Japanese girl ! Maybe she will help us having some deals to get KinKi goodies" (Oh yeah, I know you all, silly fans ! I know how evil and crafty you are. Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_lol ) Unfortunately (for you.) ... you were wrong ! (hehe ... I'm an impostor ! Muhaha. *cruel laughter*)

Yeah, I'm not Japanese at all (And not even close to be so ! xD). I'm .... a French girl ! Living in Paris surburbs, not even 1 kilometer far from Disneyland Paris. (Mickey moussseee goooo ... *Sorry, I tend to forget it's not a pokemon !xD*) Moreover, my real name is : Tamara. (I reckon, it's not French at all ! xD)

I have to say, I do not really know what to tell you about me (too many things to say ... Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_cool or ... too few ! T_T) so, let's begin with the beginning :
I'm 16 (yeah, Juuroku, like Tsuyoshi's song.) soon 17. I like : cooking, drawing, writing (oh yeah ! this is my passion.), yelling weird noises while doing funny faces, taking naps, eating, having showers and taking naps. I also like taking naps. And I like going to Paris on the weekend, to buy CDs at bookoff \o/.
And I LOOOOOVE naps.
(and Okonomiyaki also...and naps \o/)

*No ... I do not like sleeping. Sleeping is a SPORT for me ! Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_cool Cats are players compared to me. Maybe they created naps, but I took it to perfection. Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Icon_cool * (Yeah I really think I was a cat in my past life.)

I don't like : having the tendency to get ill easily, my skills for turning electronic machines or appliances into "out of order", the five Tamara in my brain always fighting to speak when I just want to shup myself up or to say completely opposite things, my tendency of laughing when everything turns into a disaster or when I'm in a critical situation, the fact I have to deal with only 6 hours of sleeping each night whereas I need (minimum) 12, miyavi, narsissistic people, stressing (but I'm ALWAYS stressed out.) and many other things. (Did I tell you that I was both a very happy and grumpy person? \o/)

But beside this all, I have to say there's one thing I adore : KinKi Kids. (since 3 years now ...)

And even before KinKi Kids, there's ONE person I respect and whom I look up everytime when I'm lost, who's my rolemodel with my father ... This person is : Tsuyoshi Domoto.
I adore KinKi Kids, it's my favorite band. But Tsuyoshi Domoto as a person, is more than my "idol". He is my rolemodel. The shinning star when everything turns dark around me. He is the one I never fail to quote when I do something great. I due him so much (I must say I had to pass through difficult things and he was the ONLY one to make me want to keep on going on...) and I really hope someone is watching over him from somewhere. He's my rolemodel, and even when predicament come, I find the strenght to go on thanks to him.

That's what I wanted to say \o/

I hope I didn't scare you all. I really wish I'll be enjoying this forum, and you won't be too evilish with me... xDDD (I told you, I know how fans are... Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Lol )

have a great time,

Yuuri

May the Tsuyopowaaa be with you !

P.S : I hope I placed this message in the right place ! =) If it's not the case, I'll erase it ! =)
PP.S : Oh, and I feel more like DEVILLLLL ! \o/
返回页首 向下
mitsui1031
BOSS
BOSS
mitsui1031

帖子主题: 回复: Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD)   Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Empty11/3/2010, 09:29

Welcome Yuuri, or do you prefer us to call you by Tamara?
=))

Will change your rank for you. (alright, it's changed)

P/s: yup, you are in the correct section!
返回页首 向下
http://blog.yam.com/mitsui1031
Motokochan
丘比特|Cupid
丘比特|Cupid
Motokochan

帖子主题: 回复: Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD)   Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD) Empty12/10/2010, 02:36

Hellow dear Yuuri!!

Nice to meet you & welcome here !!
What,you live in Paris? me too XD
KinKi fans are so rare in Paris :O
Don't live 1 hour near from Disneyland ,but I live in the subburbs or something like that...call it what you want hahaha!!

You like Tsuyoshi *__* No wonder,He's so sweet and cute & hot in your avatar :Q__
I'm more a Koichi fan but I love also Tsuyoshi ,in other word I love Kinki love!(*pourquoi je te raconte ma life moi hahaha*)

By the way! Tamara ,what a beautiful name *_*

Have a nice day!
返回页首 向下

Bonjour ! =) Yuuri is in the house ! (XD)
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
銀色暗號 | Silver Code :: 告诉我 | Tell Me :: 自我介绍 | Self Introduction-
转跳到: