銀色暗號 | Silver Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

銀色暗號 | Silver Code

永遠愛KinKi Kids! KinKi Kids Forever!!

首页Latest images注册登录

はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran

向下 
2 posters
作者留言
Ran
小神降生|little angel
小神降生|little angel
Ran

はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Empty
帖子主题: はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran   はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Empty16/1/2010, 16:19

OK lets make a proper Introduction now Smile

My name is Ran. My Friend use to call me Ran, Jade or Az, depend on where they know me. so you can call me what ever you like =D

I was born in Buitenzorg and start living in Japan since 2002. but just become KinKi Kids fans recently.
Actualy I know about Koichi since Sushi Ouji, but didnt notice that he is the part of KinKi Kids. はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Icon_rolleyes
but owh well...here I am now はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Icon_razz
I speak Indonesia, Malaysian, English and Japanese. Also learning Chinese right now...but dont expect too much from my chinese >,<

I want to say thank you to Admin for *** this forum, Livejournal version just too confiusing me はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Icon_razz
beside I am not good write something so my LJ only content old post :p
once again thank you and please change my default language to English because I am lost right now XD~
返回页首 向下
mitsui1031
BOSS
BOSS
mitsui1031

帖子主题: 回复: はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran   はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Empty16/1/2010, 16:23

Hihi,

Already changed it for you!
Welcome to our forum!
It's just a new forum, so everything's slowly being put up!
But we'll get there eventually!

Cool! you're staying in Japan?
I'm going over end of the year, hoping to catch KinKi's con!

Hope to meet up with you!!!
返回页首 向下
http://blog.yam.com/mitsui1031
Ran
小神降生|little angel
小神降生|little angel
Ran

帖子主题: 回复: はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran   はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Empty16/1/2010, 16:31

Great!!just contact me if you come はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Icon_wink
I watched the con with some of KinKi`s fans.....it will always great to have someone beside us to enjoy the concert.

actually its very hard to find KinKi`s fans around me....and know about domotokyodai community recently, but i am not very familiar with livejournal はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Icon_sad

edit: OUWH I LOVEEEEEEEEE my avatar!!!thank you admins!! he is sooo handsome *___*
返回页首 向下
mitsui1031
BOSS
BOSS
mitsui1031

帖子主题: 回复: はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran   はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran Empty16/1/2010, 16:45

Glad you like the avatar!
heehee, that makes me feel that the time i took to make it is worthwhile! heehee

oh oh oh, oh yes oh yes, i will go find you!
staying in tokyo? or osaka?

how shld we stay in contact?
hmmmm i'll pm u my email and msn!
then we can stay in contact more!!!!
返回页首 向下
http://blog.yam.com/mitsui1031

はじめましてRanです~!Hallo my name is Ran
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
銀色暗號 | Silver Code :: 告诉我 | Tell Me :: 自我介绍 | Self Introduction-
转跳到: